Friday, April 17, 2009

Random

Earlier this month I couldn't find Austin in the house and I found him doing this. He was sitting so quietly listening to my ipod, and when I caught him, of course, he gave me this look.
This is a picture of our new Hong Kong Orchid Tree that we are nursing back to health. Actually, I'm not sure if it's ever been healthy. We bought it from the nursery in this shape. I think we are doing something right because the tree gave this awesome display of flowers.

This picture is of the first winter lawn we've ever been able to grow. The crab grass is growing in now EVERYWHERE, including the garden. It's such a pain.


Austin on the monkey bars! Believe it or not, this is a skill he has been working diligently on. This is the first time he was able to do the bars by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment