Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jeremiah's Photo Shoot


We have been working on Mountain Man Trees Web site for a ridiculously long time. I'm hoping that it will be up soon. Here are some pictures I took with my friends AMAZING camera for the site. We removed two large pine trees with a crane. I am really happy with how these pictures turned out. You can even see the specs of sawdust.Looks can be deceiving, this dangling chunk of wood weights several thousand pounds. The crane operator was psyched out the whole time (I think this was his first day to operate the big crane). It takes mad skills to judge how heavy a section of log is. The crane can only handle 5,000lbs. This crane was fully extended to reach into the backyard.
Jeremiah's giving the thumbs up

Tying the knots into the tree

The crane operator is lowering the ropes

No comments:

Post a Comment