Saturday, March 7, 2009

About time we cleaned the shed

We have lived in our home for two years and have NEVER truly moved into the shed...so the shed moved all over the yard. Last week I spent 4 days organizing all our stuff.. Since I worked some long hours, I thought I should post my hard work. After I cleaned the shed I asked Jeremiah how long he had been collecting oil, anti-freeze, and window wash. I think his collection is around 150 bottles--no exaggeration. Anyone need 10-30 oil?

Austin helped me load the 4-wheeler into the shed. This was the crowning point...we got the 4 wheeler to fit into the shed with plenty of room to spare!


The kids even worked hard, how could I not take a picture of this!


The next project is to shovel all rocks out of the yard and plant our garden. If it's one thing we know how to do, it's yard work, but you'd never know it if you've been in our backyard in the last two years. In the next month this area will look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment