Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Running


No, not me (but what would a post be like without pictures) I'm going to put it out there....yes I'm going to start running again. It's something I've learned to enjoy and it gives me tons of energy. I thought that If I blogged about my new goal it would help me be more accountable. I've got a thing with commitments. Tonight I ran 2 miles in an embarrassing 30 minutes (that's on the soft track). However, I did it and it's a start. I watch my 5 year old daughter run EVERYWHERE, just for the heck of it and I'm amazed at her energy. Makenzie doesn't know this but she could definatly outrun her mom. We all know that Jeremiah can out run me (that's a given, he could probably outrun a pack of chetas). Heck, maybe I'll finally put in that P90X DVD and get past disc #1.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your support of us & downtown! We appreciate it! What cute kids you have!

    Blissfully!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello. Your kids are adorable. Good luck with running, I wanted to start again but my knees are hurting something fierce. I have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor to figure out how to fix it. Love your polk a dot back ground, it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete